Skip to main content

How Does an Elector Request an Absentee Ballot?

Posted in

The request is made to the municipal clerk in writing by using the Application For Absentee Ballot (GAB-121) or by letter requesting an absentee ballot which provides substantially the same information required on the application form. In either case, the elector making the request must sign the “application.” (If a request is made for more than one person residing at the same address, each person must sign the request.)