|SVRS Election Checklist III 2014 Partisan Primary Final.pdf||408.13 KB|
|Checklist III Memo PartisanPrimary Final.pdf||43.84 KB|
SVRS Checklist III for the August 12, 2014 Fall Partisan Primary is now available. The Checklist contains lection Night Tasks, Post-Election Activities and GAB-190 Information.
- Please review the document carefully and thoroughly. This is the best source of information regarding SVRS-related election cycle tasks and information, including the following items:
- Record each provisional ballot (or that no provisional ballots were issued) in the CRM ElectionData website. Please make sure ahead of Election Day that you can successfully access and log-in to the website.
- Record voter participation in SVRS by September 11, 2014, making sure total voter participation corresponds to the total number of voters in your poll book(s).
- The GAB-190F (Election Voting and Registration Statistics Report for Federal Elections) is to be entered in WEDCS and is due by September 11, 2014.
- There are newly updated chapters in the SVRS Manual for Voter, Voter Applications, Post-Election Activities and Provisional Tracking (view here).
Please contact the G.A.B. Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or (608) 261-2028, with any questions. Thank you for your hard work this election cycle!