|Extended Hours Memo 4_1_2014.pdf||42.01 KB|
To assist our local election partners in preparing for the April 1, 2014 Spring Election, we are extending our office hours before and during this election. Our regular business hours are from 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
I am pleased to inform you that we are offering the following extended services via telephone and email as part of our ongoing customer service and assistance:
Week Leading up to the April 1, 2014 Spring Election
- Thursday, March 27: 4:30 - 6:00 p.m.
- Friday, March 28: 4:30 - 6:00 p.m.
Week During the April 1, 2014 Spring Election
- Monday, March 31: 4:30 - 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 1 (Election Day): 6:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
GAB-190NF and GAB-191 Election Specific Costs Report
SVRS Checklist III will provide complete information regarding data collection requirements for the 2014 Spring Election in Wisconsin Election Data Collection System (WEDCS), but here are the highlights:
- GAB-190NF: Required to be completed 30 days after the Spring Election and is only required for municipalities that have any state office(s) on the ballot.
- GAB-191: Required to be completed by every county and municipality within 60 days of the Spring Election.
Please contact our Help Desk at (608) 261-2028, or email@example.com. We wish you and your voters a problem-free and successful Election Day.