|svrs_checklist_I cover_memo_April_2013 FINAL.pdf||44.1 KB|
|2013 SVRS Checklist I April 2 2013 Spring Election FINAL.pdf||56.83 KB|
SVRS Checklist #1 for the April 2, 2013 Spring Election is attached.
- The state has created the April 2, 2013 Spring Election in SVRS and any County or Municipality that has not yet inherited the 2013 Spring Election should do so.
- Because of changes to the districts types last year, G.A.B staff is temporarily entering all school district contests and multi-jurisdictional judge contests.
-- Counties with School District Primary results must notify the G.A.B. of the candidate winners, in correct ballot order. Please provide this information to the G.A.B. HelpDesk as soon as the primary election is certified.
-- Counties with School District Contests, School District Referenda, or Multi-Jurisdictional Judge Contests that did not have a primary should notify G.A.B. staff with candidate names, in proper ballot order. This is only required if you have not done so already.
-- Counties and municipalities need to double check that their school district contests and multi-jurisdictional judge contests have been correctly entered by the state.
-- If any of these contests/candidates are incorrect in SVRS, you must contact the G.A.B to correct the inaccuracies by close of business Monday, March 4, 2013. Please make every possible attempt to provide this information as quickly as possible. These candidates and contests must be entered correctly before the state checks milestone #3
- Counties and municipalities must set up all other local contests and candidates just as they have done in the past.
- All municipalities must generate ballot styles and check off Milestone #4 by Monday, March 12, 2013. Online military absentee ballots must be available on March 12, 2013. Additional information on this step will be provided in SVRS Checklist #2
- Now is the time to make sure that all of your data quality issues are fixed in SVRS before you issue absentee ballots.
-- The districts listed on the ballot label must be correct, or voters must be manually assigned to the correct district if the map in SVRS is wrong.
-- Voters with no district combo must be fixed before they can be sent absentee ballots or show up on the poll list.
-- Geocode exceptions and Address/Boundary exceptions must be verified to ensure voters are placed in the correct district.
-- Normal data quality checks, like Felon and Death record matches, still need to be completed.
Should you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org, or (608) 261-2028. Thank you.