|Clerks Memo (Extended Office Hours for the November 6, 2012 General Election).pdf||44.16 KB|
Government Accountability Board’s Extended Hours of Operation
(Before, During and After the November 6, 2012 General and Presidential Election)
We encourage you to contact our office early with your questions.
For our continuing assistance to you, our local election partners, to prepare for the November 6, 2012 General and Presidential Election, we are extending our office hours before, during and after this Election. Our regular business hours are from 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
I am pleased to inform you that we are offering the following extended services via telephone and email as part of our ongoing customer service to you:
Week Leading up to the November 6, 2012 General and Presidential Election
- Wednesday, October 31: 4:30 - 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 1: 4:30 - 6:00 p.m.
- Friday, November 2: 4:30 - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, November 3: 9:00 a.m. – 12 Noon
Week of the November 6, 2012 General and Presidential Election
- Monday, November 5: 4:30 - 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 6 (Election Day) 6:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 7: (No Extended Hours)
- Thursday, November 8: (No Extended Hours)
- Friday, November 9: 4:30 - 6:00 p.m.
Please contact our Help Desk at (608) 261-2028, or firstname.lastname@example.org. We wish you and your voters a problem-free and successful Election Day.