|2012 SVRS Checklist I for Nov 6 General.pdf||37.93 KB|
|2012 SVRS Checklist II for Nov 6 General.pdf||77.97 KB|
- The SVRS Checklist I and SVRS Checklist II for the November 6, 2012 Presidential and General Election are attached above.
- Note that the setup time has been significantly reduced in order to help our military and permanent overseas voters print ballots online. All municipalities must generate ballot styles and check off Milestone #4 by Friday, September 14, 2012.
- For the 2012 Presidential and General Election, Reporting Unit Plans cannot cross Congressional, Senate or Assembly District Lines, and Reporting Unit Plans and Polling Place Assignment Plans are required to match.
- Make sure that all of your data quality issues are fixed in SVRS before you issue absentee ballots.
- The districts listed on the ballot label must be correct, or voters must be manually assigned to the correct district if the map in SVRS is wrong.
- Voters with no district combo must be fixed before they can be sent absentee ballots or show up on the poll list.
- Geocode exceptions and Address/Boundary exceptions must be verified to ensure voters are placed in the correct district.
- If you have a school district contest, voters on the School District Exception report must be verified.
- Please double check the converted addresses from the spreadsheet emailed to you by the G.A.B. Most do not have to be fixed, but a few addresses may be incorrect. Please check the tab for your absentee addresses before sending ballots.
- Normal data quality checks, like Felon and Death record matches, still need to be completed.
Should you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org, or (608) 261-2028. Thank you.