|Clerks Memo (Expanded Office Hours for the August 14, 2012 Partisan Primary).docx||85.03 KB|
For continuing our assistance to you, our local election partners, to prepare for the August 14, 2012 Partisan Primary, we are expanding our office hours before, during and after this Election. Our regular business hours are from 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. I am pleased to inform you that we are offering the following extended operating hours as part of our ongoing customer service to you:
Week Leading up to the August 14 Partisan Election
- Wednesday, August 8: 4:30 - 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, August 9: 4:30 - 6:00 p.m.
- Friday, August 10: 4:30 - 6:00 p.m.
Week During the August 14 Partisan Election
- Monday, August 13: 4:30 - 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 14 (Election Day) 6:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 15: (No Extended Hours)
- Thursday, August 16: (No Extended Hours)
- Friday, August 17:4:30 - 6:00 p.m.
We encourage you to call our office early with your questions. Please contact our Help Desk at (608) 261-2028, or email@example.com. We wish you and your voters a successful and problem-free Election Day. Thank you.
cc: Kevin J. Kennedy
Director and General Counsel
Government Accountability Board