G.A.B. Expanded Hours of Operation Before, During and After the June 5, 2012 Recall General Election
|Clerks Memo (Expanded Office Hours for the June 5 Recall General Election).pdf||44.16 KB|
For continuing our assistance to you, our local election partners, to prepare for the June 5, 2012 Recall General Election, we are expanding our office hours before, during and after the Recall Election. I am pleased to inform you that we are offering the following extended operating hours as part of our ongoing customer service to you:
Week Leading up to the June 5 Recall Election
- Wednesday, May 30 -- 4:30 - 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 31 -- 4:30 - 6:00 p.m.
- Friday, June 1 -- 4:30 - 6:00 p.m.
Week During the June 5 Recall Election
- Monday, June 4 -- 4:30 - 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 5 (Election Day) -- 6:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 6 -- (No Extended Hours)
- Thursday, June 7 -- (No Extended Hours)
- Friday, June 8 -- 4:30 - 6:00 p.m.
We encourage you to call our office early with your questions. Please contact our Help Desk at (608) 261-2028, or firstname.lastname@example.org. We wish you and your voters a successful and problem-free Election Day. Thank you.
cc: Kevin J. Kennedy
Director and General Counsel
Government Accountability Board