|G A B Expanded Office Hours for the April 3 2012 Spring Election.pdf||45.21 KB|
For continuing our assistance to you, our local election partners, to prepare for the April 3, 2012 Spring Election and Presidential Preference Vote, we are expanding our office hours before, during and after the Spring Election. I am pleased to inform you that we are offering the following extended operating hours as part of our ongoing customer service to you:
Week Leading up to the April 3 Spring Election
- Monday, March 26: 4:30 - 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 27: 4:30 - 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 28: 4:30 - 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, March 29: 4:30 - 6:00 p.m.
- Friday, March 30: 4:30 - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, March 31: 9:00 a.m.- Noon
Week During the April 3 Spring Election
- Monday, April 2: 4:30 - 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 3 (Election Day): 6:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 4: (No Extended Hours)
- Thursday, April 5: (No Extended Hours)
- Friday, April 6: 4:30 - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, April 7: (No Extended Hours)
We encourage you to call our office early with your questions. Please contact our Help Desk at (608) 261-2028, or firstname.lastname@example.org. We wish you and your voters a successful and problem-free Election Day. Thank you.
cc: Kevin J. Kennedy
Director and General Counsel
Government Accountability Board