|QA-Act 23 Provisions Affected by Injunction.pdf||130.1 KB|
- Clerks have sought clarification on the impact of the photo ID injunction ordered on March 6, 2012. A Question and Answers document is attached above and also posted under Clerks/Guidance/Photo ID.
- Please also refer to the memo dated March 7, 2012 and posted to the Clerk Communication Page today: http://gab.wi.gov/node/2245
- Revised Uniform Instructions for Regular and Overseas Voters and Revised Uniform Instructions for First-Time Voters can be located here: http://gab.wi.gov/publications/brochures (Military instructions did not require revision; use Rev. 2011-11.
- A Revised Type A Notice of Nonpartisan Election and Presidential Preference Vote can be located here: http://gab.wi.gov/publications/notices/type-b-spring-presidential
- A Revised Application for Absentee Ballot may be found here: http://gab.wi.gov/forms/gab-121-english
If you have questions, please contact the Help Desk at 608-261-2028 or firstname.lastname@example.org.