|2011 SVRS Spring Primary Checklist I.pdf||32.13 KB|
|SVRS 2011 Spring Primary Checklist I Memo.pdf||35.95 KB|
NEW Checklist I for the 2011 Spring Primary is now available. This checklist covers activities from inheriting the election through entering Contests and Candidates. Checklist I for the 2011 April Spring Election was posted November 16, 2010, and is available at the following link: http://gab.wi.gov/node/1445
- The 2011 Spring Primary is available to inherit in SVRS
- Counties and Municipalities can inherit now to track the candidate filing status for county and municipal level offices for the 2011 February Spring Primary
- Counties and Municipalities must inherit the 2011 February Spring Primary and April Spring Election by January 5, 2011
- All military electors with a valid absentee request on file must be sent state write-in ballots for the 2011 February Primary by January 5, 2011
- All military electors with a valid absentee request must be sent state write-in ballots for the 2011 April Spring Election by January 5, 2011.
Thank you for you continued cooperation. We look forward to an exciting and successful Spring Election Cycle.
If you questions or require assistance, please contact the GABHelpDesk at (608) 261-2028, or GABHelpDesk@wi.gov Thank you.
cc: Kevin J. Kennedy
Director and General Counsel
Government Accountability Board