Wisconsin County Clerks
Wisconsin Municipal Clerks
City of Milwaukee Election Commission
Milwaukee County Election Commission
Allison Coakley, Training Coordinator
- Based on the results of the training survey distributed to all county and municipal clerks in November, the G.A.B. Elections Division has scheduled Baseline Chief Inspector and Municipal Clerk Core training classes in a variety of locations from January to early February 2011 in preparation for the spring 2011 elections.
- We would appreciate county clerks informing any municipal clerks who do not have email of training classes in their respective areas.
- Please click on the links below to access the training schedules.
- Check the G.A.B. website prior to class for closures due to weather or low enrollment.
- Friendly reminder: municipal clerks must have accumulated and reported six hours of approved election training by December 31, 2010 to recertify for the 2011-2012 term. A list of reported training hours is available by clicking on the attachment found on our website (click here). Please contact Allison Coakley: firstname.lastname@example.org or (608) 261-2033 if you have any questions.
2011 Winter Baseline Chief Inspector Training Schedule
2011 Winter Municipal Clerk Core Training Schedule