- ES&S EVS 5200 and 5300.
- ES&S Unity Election Management Suite, software version 126.96.36.199, conditionally approved under EAC Certificate ESSUnity3401.
- ES&S Unity Election Management Suite, software version 188.8.131.52, approved under EAC Certificate ESSUnity3400.
- Unity Election Management Suite, software version 184.108.40.206, approved under EAC Certificate, ESSUnity3200
- intElect DS200, hardware version 1.2.0, 1.2.1, firmware version 220.127.116.11
- M650, hardware version 1.1,1.2, firmware version 18.104.22.168
- AutoMARK Voter Assist Terminal (VAT), hardware version 1.0, 1.1, 1.3.1 with Print Engineering Board (PEB) 1.65, 1.3.1 with PEB 1.70, firmware version 1.3.2906
Note: As part of state and federal approval, only systems included in this certificate are allowed to be used together to conduct an election in Wisconsin. Previous versions that were approved by the former Elections Board are not compatible with the new ES&S voting system. Also, the DS200 is required to be configured to reject all overvote or cross party votes automatically and the voter will not be provided the opportunity to "accept" a ballot that contains these marking errors. Ballots that contain no valid votes (blank ballot) will provide a query to either "accept" or "return" the ballot. To see the Board memorandum click here.
The ES&S 3200 equipment was originally approved by the Government Accountability Board at the December 17, 2009 meeting.
- Unity Election Management Suite, version 2.4.3 (click here to see a demonstration of this software), approved under NASED # N-1-02-21-21-002.
- AutoMARK ballot marker version 1.0 (click here to see a demonstration of this equipment), approved under NASED # N-1-16-22-22-001.
This equipment was approved by the Elections Board January 18, 2006
- System assigned NASED # N-2-02-22-22-005:
- Unity Election Management Suite, version 22.214.171.124; AutoMARK ballot marker, version 1.2; iVotronic DRE with Real Time Audit Log, version 126.96.36.199; and, Model 100/150/550/650 optical scan equipment, version 188.8.131.52 (click here to see a demonstration of this equipment).
- AutoMARK ballot marker version 1.1.2258 (click here to see a demonstration of this equipment). NASED #: N-2-16-22-22-003
- The AutoMARK ballot marker (versions 1.0 and 1.1.2258) was also approved for the following additional uses:
- In municipalities that hand count paper ballots if the ballot used and marked by the AutoMARK could also be counted by using ES&S optical scan equipment.
- For marking ES&S ballots which would be hand-counted and added to the results generated by voting equipment manufactured by other vendors.
This equipment was approved by the Elections Board April 26, 2006.