All judicial candidates filing nomination papers for the 2011 Spring Election must file a 2011 Statement of Economic Interests with the Government Accountabililty Board in order to have their name appear on the ballot.
The Board encourages candidates to file their Statement on or before January 4, 2011 so that it may be reviewed and found complete by the January 7, 2011 statutory deadline.*
- During the week of November 22, 2010, the Government Accountability Board will mail pre-printed 2011 Statements to incumbent judges and challengers who have already filed a Statement with the Board in 2010.
- ONLY those candidates who do not have a current Statement on file should download and use the blank 2011 forms provided below.
- If you filed a 2010 statement and did not receive a pre-printed 2011 Statement from the G.A.B., please call (608) 264-9318 or send an e-mail to GABEthics@wisconsin.gov and staff will ensure you receive a pre-printed 2011 Statement.
Candidates who have filed complete 2011 Statements
Provided below are lists of those judicial candidates who have filed a 2011 Statement of Economic Interests with the G.A.B.
- List of Supreme Court, appellate court and circuit court candidates who have filed - Click Attachment Below
- List of municipal court candidates who have filed - Click Attachment Below
Provided below is a link to a blank 2011 Statement of Economic Interests form and instructions.
- 2011 Statement of Economic Interests form and instructions - Click here