Meeting materials posted below.
Tuesday, October 22, 2013
A. Call to Order
B. Director’s Report of Appropriate Meeting Notice
C. Minutes of Previous Meetings
- August 13, 2013 Meeting
- September 25, 2013 Meeting
- October 2, 2013 Meeting
D. Personal Appearances
E. Voting Equipment Certification Issues
- Report on Approval of Elections Systems & Software and Dominion Voting Systems Engineering Change Orders.
- Report on Prime III Voting System Pilot Program
- Dominion Voting Systems Request for Approval of Ballot Station 4.6.4D and Memory Card Device for the AccuVote-OS
- Request Regarding ES&S Unity 126.96.36.199/1 System Requirements
F. Election Inspector Nomination Process
G. Legislative Status Report
H. Director’s Report
- Ethics and Accountability Division Report–campaign finance, ethics, and lobbying administration.
- Elections Division Report – election administration.
- Office of Director and General Counsel Report – agency administration.
I. Closed Session
- 5.05 (6a) and 19.85 (1) (h) The Board’s deliberations on requests for advice under the ethics code, lobbying law, and campaign finance law shall be in closed session.
- 19.85 (1) (g) The Board may confer with legal counsel concerning litigation strategy.
- 19.851 The Board’s deliberations concerning investigations of any violation of the ethics code, lobbying law, and campaign finance law shall be in closed session.
- 19.85 (1) (c) The Board may consider performance evaluation data of a public employee over which it exercises responsibility.
The Government Accountability Board has scheduled its next meeting for Tuesday, December 17, 2013
at the Government Accountability Board offices, 212 East Washington Avenue, Third Floor in
Madison, Wisconsin beginning at 9:00 a.m.
|10.22.13 Open Session Minutes FINAL.pdf||65.13 KB|
|10 22 13 Open.Closed Meeting Notice.pdf||18.04 KB|
|10 22 13 Open Session Board Materials.pdf||2.27 MB|