Regular meeting of the Board.
Agenda and Board materials packet attached below.
A. Call to Order
B. Director’s Report of Appropriate Meeting Notice
C. Approval of Minutes of Previous Meeting
1. August 2, 2011 Meeting
D. Public Comment
(Limit of 5 minutes per individual appearance)
E. Proposed Guidance on Central Count Absentee Vote Locations
F. Review of Photo ID Issues
G. Nomination Paper/Recall Petition Format Issue
H. Request for Attorney General Opinion on
Governor/Lieutenant Governor Recall
I. Review of Campaign Finance Attribution Statement Issues
J. Legislative Audit Bureau Report on Contract Sunshine
K. Report on Elections Division Initiatives
1. On-Line Voter Registration (Click and Mail)
2. Nomination Paper/Recall petition Automation Process
3. Status of SVRS Redistricting
L. Legislative Status Report
M. Administrative Rules Status Report
1. Status Report on Pending Administrative Rules Regulation
2. Administrative Rule Prioritization Report
N. Proposed 2012 G.A.B. Meeting Schedule
O. Director’s Report
1. Ethics and Accountability Division Report–campaign finance, ethics, and lobbying administration
2. Elections Division Report – election administration
3. Office of General Counsel Report – general administration
P. Closed Session
5.05 (6a) and 19.85 (1) (h) The Board’s deliberations on requests for advice under the ethics code, lobbying law, and campaign finance law shall be in closed session.
19.85 (1) (g) The Board may confer with legal counsel concerning litigation strategy.
19.851 The Board’s deliberations concerning investigations of any violation of the ethics code, lobbying law, and campaign finance law shall be in closed session.
19.85 (1) (c) The Board may consider performance evaluation data of a public employee over which it exercises responsibility.
The Government Accountability Board has scheduled its next meeting for Tuesday, November 8, 2011 at the Government Accountability Board offices, 212 East Washington Avenue, Third Floor in Madison, Wisconsin, beginning at 9:30 am.
|9.12.11 Open Meeting Notice.pdf||29.04 KB|
|Open Session ALL with Agenda September 2011.pdf||3.53 MB|